Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 23 October 2017
- Just say “No!” – how to stop the DDE email attack [VIDEO]
- Facebook security chief stands by “college campus” comments
- What the KRACK was that? [Chet Chat Podcast 264]
- Microsoft tears into Chrome security as patching feud continues
On Monday Paul Ducklin took to Facebook Live and explained the DDE email attack.
(Can’t see the video directly above this line? Watch on Facebook instead.)
(You don’t need a Facebook account to watch the video, and if you do have an account you don’t need to be logged in. If you can’t hear the sound, try clicking on the speaker icon in the bottom right corner of the video player to unmute.)
Tuesday 24 October 2017
- Bad Rabbit ransomware outbreak
- How to get a job in cybersecurity
- Twitter reveals plan for tackling abuse. Again.
- US-CERT: hackers are targeting our critical infrastructure
Wednesday 25 October 2017
- Creep signs plea deal for celebrity nudes hack
- Hackers steal compromising photos from plastic surgery clinic
Thursday 26 October 2017
- Google wants you to hack Play Store apps, and it’s paying
- 5 paths to a career in cybersecurity
- Mr. Robot eps3.2_legacy.so – the security review
Friday 27 October 2017
- The iOS privacy loophole that’s staring you right in the face
- Debate rages over divisive US surveillance law renewal
- Honolulu gets tough on people texting while crossing
- Android takes aim at ISP surveillance with DNS privacy
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.