Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Tuesday 2 January 2018
- Windows Hello face recognition spoofed with photographs
- IP address errors lead to wrongful arrests
- Tuesday review – the hot 8 stories of the week
Wednesday 3 January 2018
- F**CKWIT, aka KAISER, aka KPTI – Intel CPU flaw needs low-level OS patches
- Ad scripts track users via browser password managers
- Your Nigerian Prince is a 67 year old from Louisiana
- Sensor data can be used to guess your PIN, unlock your phone
- Facebook ditches fake news flag, admits it was making things worse
Thursday 4 January 2018
- F**CKWIT – the video!
- Social media namer and shamer charged
- Is your Spotify password up to scratch?
- Artificial Intelligence to listen for suicidal thoughts on social media
Friday 5 January 2018
- Microsoft could soon be “password free”
- JPMorgan doesn’t trust YouTube to keep its ads out of sketchy channels
- Children at ‘significant’ social media risk
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.Follow @NakedSecurity