Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 29 January 2018
- $500m cryptocoin heist could be biggest cybertheft ever
- Cop buys mobile spyware, says he can’t remember why
- Researchers warn of invisible attacks on electrical sensors
- Lyft investigates allegations of employees snooping on riders
Tuesday 30 January 2018
- Are organizations prepared for the ransomware threat?
- Secret Service warning: Jackpotting ATM attacks reach the US
- Deepfakes AI celebrity porn channel shut down by Discord
- Bitcoin exchange robbed by real-life bank robbers with real-life guns
- Secret military bases revealed by fitness app Strava
Wednesday 31 January 2018
- What are “WannaMine” attacks, and how do I avoid them?
- Bitcoin payments used to unmask dark web users
- Ban Facebook Messenger for Kids, urge children’s health advocates
- My cryptocoin startup vanished and all I got was this lousy penis
- Ransomware makes it into the Oxford English Dictionary
Thursday 1 February 2018
- Over 700,000 bad apps removed from Google Play store in 2017
- Hospital MRI and CT scanners at risk of cyberattack
- Cryptomining – is it the new ransomware? [REPORT]
- Facebook sued for not stopping killer who gave 4 minute notice
- Facebook bans cryptocurrency ads
Friday 2 February 2018
- Adobe warns of Flash zero-day, patch to come next week
- California says no, you can’t cover your license plate
- Deepfakes AI porn GIFs purged from Gfycat platform
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.
Image of days of week courtesy of Shutterstock.