Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 12 March 2018
- With 4 months to switch on HTTPS, are web hosting companies ready?
- Fake news travels faster than truth on Twitter, and we can’t blame bots
- FBI: we don’t want a backdoor; we just want you to break encryption
Tuesday 13 March 2018
- Firefox turns out the lights on two privacy-sucking features
- ‘Hacked’ Facebook taunt leads to 1-star restaurant reviews
- Tweet thieves suspended by Twitter
- Cryptomining isn’t going to make you rich
Wednesday 14 March 2018
- Critical Flash update. Patch now!
- Don’t fall for Fortnite invite scams!
- Flippy the burger-flipping robot too good, fired after one day
- Speakers can be used to jump air-gapped systems
Thursday 15 March 2018
- YouTube conspiracy videos to get links to Wikipedia and other sources
- Firefox makes it easy to banish push notifications
- Anti-anti-virus service provider tied to huge hacks cops plea
- Former Equifax exec charged with stock dumping before breach disclosure
- Microsoft patches RDP vulnerability. Update now!
Friday 16 March 2018
- Scarlett Johansson’s face lands starring role in database hack
- The Chrome extension that knows it’s you by the way you type
- YouTuber jailed after shooting boyfriend dead in failed prank
- Facebook: we won’t share data with WhatsApp (yet)
Saturday 17 March 2018
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.Follow @NakedSecurity