Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Tuesday 3 April 2018
- Panera Bread customer records exposed via leaky database – dough!
- 5 million credit cards exposed in Saks and Lord & Taylor data breach
- YouTube prankster sued by In-N-Out Burger
- Tuesday review – the hot 24 stories of the week
Wednesday 4 April 2018
- Free Virgin Atlantic tickets? No, it’s a WhatsApp scam
- Get into RSA for free, hear Sophos experts talk, play our VR game
- Hand over your social media history before you enter the US
- Grindr was sharing HIV status of users, but now it’s not
- Those Facebook videos you thought were deleted were not deleted
Thursday 5 April 2018
- Sears Holdings, Delta and others leak credit cards in “multibreach”
- “Most people on Facebook” have had data scraped by malicious actors
- Facebook and Twitter may be forced to identify bots
- Cloudflare’s 22.214.171.124 promises to make DNS more secure
- YouTube employee’s Twitter account hijacked during shooting
Friday 6 April 2018
- Facebook’s new fake news strategy is… decide for yourself!
- Intel won’t fix Spectre flaws in older chips
- Washington DC “awash” with fake cell towers
- WhatsApp phishing – how it works, and what to do [VIDEO]
Sunday 8 April 2018
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.