Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 23 April 2018
- Yahoo mega-breach hacker faces nearly 8 years in prison
- LinkedIn patches serious leak in its AutoFill plugin
- Is scraping files from a Freedom of Information website ‘hacking’?
Tuesday 24 April 2018
- Police try (and fail) to unlock phone with a dead man’s finger
- Ex-Reddit mogul apologizes for making the world ‘a worse place’
- Can a commercial VPN really keep you anonymous? [VIDEO]
- Google Project Zero pulls the rug out from under Microsoft (again)
Wednesday 25 April 2018
- Mysterious “double kill” IE zero-day allegedly in the wild
- One month to GDPR. Are you ready?
- Ride-hailing service Careem lost 14 million users’ data… in January
Thursday 26 April 2018
- Know what Instagram knows – here’s how you download your data
- 20 years ago today! What we can learn from the CIH virus…
- Access denied! World’s largest denial of service site busted
- Yahoo fined $35m for staying quiet about mega breach
- Gmail users, here’s how (and why) you should set up prompt-based 2FA
Friday 27 April 2018
- “SamSam” ransomware – a mean old dog with a nasty new trick
- Getting an Amazon Echo app to silently eavesdrop on you
- Infamous revenge porn site Anon-IB seized by police
- Apple’s latest updates are out – APFS password leakage bug squashed
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.