Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 4 June 2018
- Apple lifts two-month ban on Telegram updates in iOS store
- Cloudflare mistakes own 126.96.36.199 DNS for DDoS attack
- Facebook faces furious shareholders at annual meeting
- Going to Infosec Europe? Grab yourself a goody bag
Tuesday 5 June 2018
- Bizarre Chrome and Firefox flaw exposed Facebook details
- Facebook defends practice of giving deep data access to device makers
- Google says fix for ‘weird’ 1975 text message bug is on the way
Wednesday 6 June 2018
- The Zip Slip vulnerability – what you need to know
- Apple says no to Facebook’s tracking
- Blocking facial recognition surveillance using AI
- Microsoft faces wrath of developers after GitHub acquisition
- We won! Naked Security awarded Best Security Video Blog
Thursday 7 June 2018
- Flash zero-day exploit. Act now!
- Hackable CloudPets pulled from Target, Walmart, Amazon and more
- Oh the irony! When cybercriminals are rubbish at cybersecurity
- Norman the AI bot reads Reddit, becomes “psychopath”
Friday 8 June 2018
- WannaCry hero sinks deeper into trouble as new malware charges filed
- Facebook bug may have made 14m users’ posts public
- Busted by a Facebook ‘friend’ who’s an undercover cop? It’s legal!
- Patches, toys, busts and awards (ahem, ours!) [Chet Chat Podcast 270]
- Atlanta ransomware attack destroyed years of police dashcam video
Listen to the latest Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
If you enjoy the podcast, please share it with other people interested in security and privacy and give us a vote on iTunes and other podcasting directories.
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.