Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 19 November 2018
- Mozilla’s IoT gift guide ranks gadgets from secure to shoddy
- Has that website been pwned? Firefox Monitor will tell you
- Did a copy-paste error reveal the US’s secret case against Assange?
Tuesday 20 November 2018
- Every day is Black Friday
- Patch Skype for Business now or risk DoS via emoji kittens!
- Update now! Dangerous AMP for WordPress plugin fixed
- Instagram accidentally reveals plaintext passwords in URLs
Wednesday 21 November 2018
- Microsoft’s MFA is so strong, it locked out users for 8 hours
- Big breach, Creep-O-Meter and Black Friday [PODCAST]
- Hackers erase 6,500 sites from the Dark Web in one attack
- Drone owner fined for putting police helicopter crew ‘in danger’
Thursday 22 November 2018
- The passwordless web explained
- Update now! Adobe Flash has another critical security vulnerability
- Cybercriminal techniques – SophosLabs 2019 Threat Report
- Reddit helps admin solve mystery of rogue Raspberry Pi
Friday 23 November 2018
- Mobile and IoT attacks – SophosLabs 2019 Threat Report
- Cryptocurrency ‘minting’ flaw could have leached money from exchanges
- Hacker says USPS ignored serious security flaw for over a year
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.