Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 3 December 2018
- Printers pulled into 9100 port attack spew PewDiePie propaganda
- Router attack exploits UPnP and NSA malware to target PCs
- Microsoft cracks down on tech support scams, 16 call centers raided
- Faster fuzzing ferrets out 42 fresh zero-day flaws
Tuesday 4 December 2018
- Bleichenbacher’s CAT puts another scratch in TLS
- AirDrop an unwanted nude pic and you could face stiff penalties
- Zoom patches serious video conferencing bug
- ‘Iceman’ hacker charged with running drone-smuggling ring from jail
Wednesday 5 December 2018
- Kubernetes cloud computing bug could rain data for attackers
- Quora.com admits data breach affecting 100 million accounts
- Those are NOT your grandchildren! FTC warns of new scam
- Could adult content ban spell the end for Tumblr?
Thursday 6 December 2018
- Marriott, Kubernetes and PewDiePie [PODCAST]
- Facebook staff’s private emails published by fake news inquiry
- Patch now (if you can!): Latest Android update fixes clutch of RCE flaws
- Google’s private browsing doesn’t keep your searches anonymous
- Chrome 71 stomps on abusive advertising
Friday 7 December 2018
- Flash zero-day exploit spotted – patch now!
- Kids’ VTech tablets vulnerable to eavesdropping hackers
- Unencrypted medical data leads to 12-state litigation
- Hacker-besieged DNA data tucked away under military care
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.