Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written since the holidays – it’s weekly roundup time.
Thursday 3 January 2019
- US newspapers battle ransomware
- Dark Overlord hackers release alleged 9/11 lawsuit documents
- Warn your friends they can’t bypass Facebook with this hoax
Friday 4 January 2019
- Facebook hoaxes – harmless fun or security risk? [VIDEO]
- Don’t fall victim to the Chromecast hackers – here’s what to do
- Vein authentication beaten by wax hand and photograph
- EU to offer nearly $1m in bug bounties for open-source software
(Watch directly on YouTube if the video won’t play here.)
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.