Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 14 January 2019
- New year, new career? How some Sophos experts got into cybersecurity
- Shutdown hits government websites as certificates begin to expire
- 10 years for Boston Children’s Hospital attacker
- USB-C Authentication sounds great, so why are people worried?
- Facebook exec gets SWATted
Tuesday 15 January 2019
- Windows 7 users get fix for latest updating woe
- Blockchain burglar returns some of $1m crypto-swag
- Facebook to start fact-checking fake news in the UK
- Is fake-news sharing driven by age, not politics?
Wednesday 16 January 2019
- Are you sure those WhatsApp messages are meant for you?
- Intel patches another security flaw in SGX technology
- Beware buying Fortnite’s V-Bucks, you could be funding organised crime
- Feds can’t force you to unlock your phone with finger or face, says judge
Thursday 17 January 2019
- Microsoft font gives away forgery in bankruptcy case
- Email crooks swindle woman out of $150K from home sale
- Change your password! VoIP provider leaves huge database exposed online
- Two charged with hacking company filings out of SEC’s EDGAR system
Friday 18 January 2019
- Vast data-berg washes up 1.16 billion pwned records
- Google cracks down on access to your Android phone and SMS data
- Did you know you can see the ad boxes Facebook sorts us into?
- Ep. 015 – USB anti-hacking, bypassing 2FA and government insecurity [PODCAST]
- YouTube bans dangerous and harmful pranks and challenges
Sunday 20 January 2019
Latest security podcast
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.