In this Naked Security podcast, we explain how to handle sextortion, look at techniques for getting rid of malvertising, and discuss the things that make randomness hard.
With Anna Brading, Paul Ducklin, Mark Stockley and Matthew Boddy.
This week’s stories:
- “FINAL WARNING” email – have they really hacked your webcam?
- New scam accuses you of child abuse, offers to remove evidence
- Sextortion – what’s new, and what to do [VIDEO]
- Chrome will soon block drive-by-download malvertising
- Serious Security: When randomness isn’t – and why it matters
Related comments – how to report cybercrime online:
If you enjoy the podcast, please share it with other people interested in cybersecurity, and give us a vote on iTunes and other podcasting directories.
Thanks to Purple Planet for the opening and closing music.