Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 25 March 2019
- Medtronic cardiac implants can be hacked, FDA issues alert
- Thousands of API and cryptographic keys leaking on GitHub every day
- Update now! WordPress hackers target Easy WP SMTP plugin
- New ratings point to keyless cars that can stand up to relay attacks
Tuesday 26 March 2019
- Apple patches 51 security flaws
- FEMA exposes sensitive data of 2.3 million disaster survivors
- Tech giants back bill that privacy advocates claim is toothless
- Family tracking app spilled pics, names and real-time location data
Wednesday 27 March 2019
- Ep. 025 – Business Email Compromise and IoT surprises [PODCAST]
- Facebook’s Whitehat Settings lets bug-hunters dial back app security
- Preinstalled Android apps are harvesting and sharing your data
- DragonEx exchange hacked, smoking ashes being raked over
Thursday 28 March 2019
- “Twitter 2007 multicolor” hoax – debunk it, don’t spread it!
- Is your e-commerce site being used to test stolen card data?
- Spyware app exposes private photos, hosting provider steps in
- Broadband providers told to explain how they handle consumer data
- Firefox brings Lockbox password manager to Android’s autofill
Friday 29 March 2019
- As drones fill the skies, cybercriminals won’t be far behind
- Grindr up for sale amid US fears for Chinese-owned data
- FTC slams the phone down on quartet of robocallers
- Companies will stop storing data in Australia, Microsoft warns
This week’s podcast
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.