Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 17 June 2019
- Yubico recalls FIPS Yubikey tokens after flaw found
- Privacy foul for soccer league app that eavesdropped on users
- I’d like to add you to my professional network of people to spy on
- Widely used medical infusion pump can be remotely hijacked
Tuesday 18 June 2019
- 90% off Ray-Bans? It’s a 100% Instagram SCAM!
- Bella Thorne steals hacker’s thunder, publishes nude photos herself
- The US is reportedly seeding Russia’s power grid with malware
- Phishing attack lures victims with encrypted message alert
Wednesday 19 June 2019
- Netflix researcher spots TCP SACK flaws in Linux and FreeBSD
- Pass the salt! Popular CMSs aren’t securing passwords properly
- Hospitals are being suffocated by robocalls
- Millions of Venmo transactions scraped (again)
Thursday 20 June 2019
- Update Firefox now! Zero-day found in the wild
- Google launches new Chrome protection from bad URLs
- Facebook’s Libra cryptocurrency is big news but will it be secure?
- “Deeply personal medical” records exposed online
Friday 21 June 2019
- Microsoft uses AI to push Windows 10 upgrade to users
- Used Nest cams were letting previous owners spy on you
- Florida city will pay over $600,000 to ransomware attackers
- Government is exposing identities of child abuse victims
Naked Security Live this week
Watch 90% off Ray-Bans directly on YouTube if the video won’t play here.
Watch Facebook’s Libra cryptocurrency directly on YouTube if the video won’t play here.
Note: this video was lightly edited to remove ‘frozen’ sections caused by buffering while streaming.
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.