Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 28 October 2019
- Adobe database exposes 7.5 million Creative Cloud users
- Ransomware with a difference as hackers threaten to release city data
- TikTok says no, senators, we’re not under China’s thumb
- New BBC ‘dark web’ Tor mirror site aims to beat censorship
- Crypto Capital boss arrested over money laundering
Tuesday 29 October 2019
- Gradient “celebrity matching” photo app sparks privacy fears
- PHP team fixes nasty site-owning remote execution bug
- New Facebook AI fools facial recognition
Wednesday 30 October 2019
- Got an early iPhone or iPad? Update now or turn it into a paperweight
- Sextortion scammers are hijacking blogs – and victims are paying up
- Facebook launches $2m suit against alleged phishing, hacking sites
- Uber sues LA in bid to protect scooter riders’ geolocation data
Thursday 31 October 2019
- Linux maintainer: Patching side-channel flaws is killing performance
- Judge lambasts porn company for spewing copyright lawsuits
- Researchers find hole in EU-wide identity system
- WhatsApp sues spyware maker for allegedly hacking phones worldwide
Friday 1 November 2019
- S2 Ep15: City under attack! VPN hacked, floppies nixed
- Apple props up macOS Catalina with 10.15.1 update
- Happy Birthday, CVE!
- Twitter bans political ads
- Hackers plead guilty to breach that Uber covered up
Last week’s podcast
Listen below, or wherever you get your podcasts – just search Naked Security.
Click-and-drag on the soundwaves below to skip to any point in the podcast.
The latest Naked Security Live video
Watch Duck and Philip Vrijsen paying a visit to a disk-destroying machine… and then subscribe to our new Naked Security YouTube channel:
(Watch directly on YouTube if the video won’t play here.)
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.