Happy Holidays! We’ll be a bit quieter over the next couple of weeks while we pack up our keyboards, have a rest and eat lots of festive food.
But before we go, we thought we’d do our annual Sophos Home plug. So here it is…
If you or your family are lucky enough to find a new laptop under the tree this Christmas, you’re going to need to secure it.
Chances are you’re the most technically minded in your family, and that makes you the go-to IT support person in your home when something goes wrong. Nobody wants to work a full-time job for a part-time problem, but luckily Sophos is currently offering 50% off Sophos Home Premium over the festive season.
Sophos Home Premium takes all the best bits from Sophos’s award-winning Intercept X business-grade security product and puts them all in an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage product that fits perfectly into your home network.
And it works on both Windows and Mac computers.
- Artificial Intelligence threat detection. Leveraging next-gen AI with deep learning, Sophos Home detects and blocks never-before-seen malware before it executes.
- Real-time threat prevention. Sophos Home protects against new and developing viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, bots and more.
- Advanced ransomware security. Anti-ransomware technology protects your personal files and photos from being encrypted and held for ransom.
- Advanced malware scan and clean. Sophos Home kicks off with a deep scan and clean, removing the traces and remnants of malware that previous security software may have left on your computer.
- Remote security management. Easily view and manage computer security for anyone in your life – whether they’re in the same house or in another country.
There’s also a free version too. It doesn’t have all the features Sophos Home Premium has but it still packs a punch and protects your home network. You can use our comparison chart to decide which version is best for you.