Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 23 December 2019
- Serious Security: The decade-ending “Y2K bug” that wasn’t
- Smartphone location data can be used to identify and track anyone
- Congress passes anti-robocall bill
- Facebook will stop mining contacts with your 2FA number
- Secure your laptop gift with half price Sophos Home Premium
- Man jailed for $122 million scam that fooled Google and Facebook
Tuesday 24 December 2019
- Sextortionists return for Christmas – price goes down, threats go up
- What a decade! Our baddest stories and biggest lessons, year by year…
Wednesday 25 December 2019
Thursday 26 December 2019
Friday 27 December 2019
Saturday 28 December 2019
Stay safe in 2020!
Naked Security (@NakedSecurity) December 25, 2019
Catch up on our latest podcasts
The Naked Security podcast is taking a break over the festive season, so why not check out the whole series, or catch up on some of our recent episodes you may have missed:
S2 Ep21: Plundervolt, domain name gunfight and Facebook snubs Congress
S2 Ep20: Why don’t they send ransomware on floppies anymore?
Check out our new YouTube channel
If you haven’t subscribed to our new YouTube channel, why not check it out now? (Don’t forget you can click on the “bell” icon to be notified when we post new videos.)
Here’s an example from our new What to do When… series:
(Watch directly on YouTube if the video won’t play here.)
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.