Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Tuesday 14 April 2020
- TikTok users beware: Hackers could swap your videos with their own
- ICANN asks registrars to crack down on scam coronavirus websites
- Microsoft and Google delay online authentication change
Wednesday 15 April 2020
- Zoom passwords for sale on the Dark Web – “ten-a-penny” by all accounts
- Signal: We’ll be eaten alive by EARN IT Act’s anti-encryption wolves
- WordPress WooCommerce sites targeted by card swiper attacks
Thursday 16 April 2020
- TikTok announces “Family Pairing” – bust your moves but cap the risk
- S2 Ep35: TikTok woes, sextortion scams and passwords vs. single sign-on – Naked Security Podcast
- 49 malicious Chrome extensions caught pickpocketing crypto wallets
- Update now! Windows zero-day flaws fixed in Patch Tuesday
Friday 17 April 2020
- Critical bug in Google Chrome – get your update now
- US offers up to $5m reward for information on North Korean hackers
- GitHub users targeted by Sawfish phishing campaign
Latest Naked Security podcast
Click-and-drag on the soundwaves below to skip to any point in the podcast. You can also listen directly on Soundcloud.
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.