Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 20 April 2020
- Maze ransomware hits US giant Cognizant
- Fan vibrations can be used to transmit data from air-gapped machines
- New sextortion scam: “High level of risk. Your account has been hacked.”
- Bot creates millions of fake eyeballs to rip off smart-TV advertisers
Tuesday 21 April 2020
- At last – a use for all those phishing emails you’ve been getting!
- Facebook to alert us if we’ve been exposed to fake coronavirus news
Wednesday 22 April 2020
- Porn scammers making $100,000 a month from sextortion emails
- 309 million Facebook users’ phone numbers found online
- Gaming company targeted by Chinese Winnti hackers
Thursday 23 April 2020
- iPhone zero day – don’t panic! Here’s what you need to know
- Trove of RubyGems malware highlights software supply chain issues
- Password-free database of exercise app Kinomap leaks 42m user records
- S2 Ep36: Rogue Chrome extensions, Signal fears and Darth Vader – Naked Security podcast
Friday 24 April 2020
- Patch now! Microsoft issues unexpected Office fix
- Shadow Broker leaked NSA files point to unknown APT group
- AI helps experts find thousands of child sexual abuse imagery keywords
Latest Naked Security podcast
Click-and-drag on the soundwaves below to skip to any point in the podcast. You can also listen directly on Soundcloud.
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don’t miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.