Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 27 April 2020
Tuesday 28 April 2020
- iPhone “word of death” could crash your phone – what you need to know
- Coronavirus tracking tool from Apple and Google embraced by Germany
- ‘Evil GIF’ account takeover flaw patched in Teams
- Warning! Fake Zoom “HR meeting” emails phish for your password
Wednesday 29 April 2020
Thursday 30 April 2020
- “Zero-click” mobile phone attacks – and how to avoid them
- Bumper Adobe update fixes flaws in Magento, Bridge and Illustrator
- Coronavirus delays trial of alleged Russian hacker a third time
Friday 1 May 2020
- Google fights spammy extensions with new Chrome Web Store policy
- COVID-19 prompts DHS warning to review Office 365 security
Latest Naked Security podcast
Click-and-drag on the soundwaves below to skip to any point in the podcast. You can also listen directly on Soundcloud.
Latest Naked Security live
(Watch directly on YouTube if the video won’t play here.)
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.