Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 4 May 2020
- ILOVEYOU: The Love Bug virus 20 years on – could it happen again?
- S2 Ep37: Microsoft fixes, airgap fun and free games for 2FA – Naked Security Podcast
- Coronavirus pandemic coincides with spike in online puppy scams
- Uncle Sam to agencies: No encrypted DNS for you!
Tuesday 5 May 2020
- GoDaddy – “unauthorized individual” had access to login info
- Firefox’s Private Relay service tests anonymous email alias feature
- Reveal the identities of alleged pirates, court tells ISP
Wednesday 6 May 2020
- Firefox 76.0 released with critical security patches – update now
- Air gap security beaten by turning PC capacitors into speakers
- Adult live-streaming site CAM4 leaks millions of emails, private chats
Thursday 7 May 2020
- Vcrypt ransomware brings along a buddy to do the encryption
- S2 Ep38: Crashing iPhones, ransomware tales and human chatbots – Naked Security Podcast
- Fake news Facebook accounts used coronavirus to attract followers
- Police nab InfinityBlack hackers
Friday 8 May 2020
- Vote for Naked Security in the European Blogger Awards 2020!
- More crypto-stealing Chrome extensions swatted by Google
Latest Naked Security podcast
Click-and-drag on the soundwaves below to skip to any point in the podcast. You can also listen directly on Soundcloud.
Latest Naked Security live
(Watch directly on YouTube if the video won’t play here.)
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.