Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 25 May 2020
Tuesday 26 May 2020
- New iPhone jailbreak released
- Internet giants unite to stop warrantless snooping on web histories
- Docker Desktop danger discovered, patch now
Wednesday 27 May 2020
- Apple sends out 11 security alerts – get your fixes now!
- Open source libraries a big source of application security flaws
- Google may soon add end-to-end encryption for RCS
Thursday 28 May 2020
- Inside a ransomware gang’s attack toolbox
- S2 Ep 41: Super-sized ransomware, FBI v Apple and AirPods hot or not – Naked Security Podcast
- Pablo Escobar’s brother sues Apple for $2.6b over FaceTime flaw
- Android ‘StrandHogg 2.0’ flaw lets malware assume identity of any app
Friday 29 May 2020
- Clearview AI facial recogition sued again – this time by ACLU
- COVID-19 tests, PPE and antivirual drugs find a home on the dark web
- Windows 10 adds new security and privacy features in May update
- Google sued by Arizona for tracking users’ locations in spite of settings
(Watch directly on YouTube if the video won’t play here.)
Latest Naked Security podcast
Click-and-drag on the soundwaves below to skip to any point in the podcast. You can also listen directly on Soundcloud.
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.