Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 1 June 2020
- No password required! “Sign in with Apple” account takeover flaw patched
- Github uncovers malicious ‘Octopus Scanner’ targeting developers
- Facebook to verify identities on accounts that churn out viral posts
Tuesday 2 June 2020
- The mystery of the expiring Sectigo web certificate
- Hacker posts database stolen from Dark Net free hosting provider DH
- Crime agency turns to Google ads to deter teen DDoS hackers
Wednesday 3 June 2020
- Firefox fixes cryptographic data leakage in latest security update
- VMware flaw allows takeover of multiple private clouds
- Amtrak breached, some customers’ logins and PII potentially exposed
- We won! Naked Security scoops “Legends of security” award
Thursday 4 June 2020
- You DID change your password after that data breach, didn’t you?
- Nuclear missile contractor hacked in Maze ransomware attack
- Google deletes Indian app that deleted Chinese apps
Friday 5 June 2020
- S2 Ep42: Apple auth attack, Octopus Scanner, Escobar escapades – Naked Security podcast
- Botnet blasts WordPress sites with configuration download attacks
(Watch directly on YouTube if the video won’t play here.)
Latest Naked Security podcast
Click-and-drag on the soundwaves below to skip to any point in the podcast. You can also listen directly on Soundcloud.
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.