Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 29 June 2020
- Beware “secure DNS” scam targeting website owners and bloggers
- Satori IoT botnet author sentenced to 13 months in prison
Tuesday 30 June 2020
- Google joins Apple in limiting web certificates to one year
- iOS 14 flags TikTok, 53 other apps spying on iPhone clipboards
Wednesday 1 July 2020
- Microsoft issues critical fixes for booby-trapped images – update now!
- Google stops pushing scam ads on Americans searching for how to vote
- Firefox 78 is out – with a mysteriously empty list of security fixes
Thursday 2 July 2020
- MongoDB ransom threats step up from blackmail to full-on wiping
- 133m records for sale as fruits of data breach spree keep raining down
Friday 3 July 2020
- Facebook hoaxes back in the spotlight – what to tell your friends
- Google buys AR smart-glasses company North
(Watch directly on YouTube if the video won’t play here.)
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.