- Frank Zappa and Linda Ronstadt pitch electric razors. (True story.)
- LAPSUS$ hackers break into Okta. (What to do?)
- The CryptoRom money-scamming malware is back on phones.
- OpenSSL gets into an infinite loop.
- CafePress fined for covering up a data breach.
Click-and-drag on the soundwaves below to skip to any point. You can also listen directly on Soundcloud.
With Doug Aamoth and Paul Ducklin.
Intro and outro music by Edith Mudge.
You can listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and anywhere that good podcasts are found. Or just drop the URL of our RSS feed into your favourite podcatcher.